We arrived it back in Raleigh Tuesday night so that the kids could make it to their one day of school for the week (and more importantly keep their dentist appointments that had been made 6 months prior).
After snow on the ground in NJ, we returned to our bridal wreath and forsythia blooming.
Quick rest at the bus stop as we walked home from the park Wednesday after school now on spring break part two!
Also we saw a baby squirrel get slightly confused on the ground inside our fence before eventually finding its way out.
The weekend was a special one for me as it was time again for the NC Short Course Yards Masters Swimming Championships.
Breaking out the UVA gear for the occasion.
My friend Dani and I snap a quick picture on deck in our gear.
I'm lucky enough to have these goofballs cheering me on in the stands.
Jack keeping a close eye on the action.
First leg of the 100 IM. I'm in the lane closest to the camera.
This year I signed up for both Saturday and Sunday of the meet, rounding out my events with the big 200 fly! Yikes.
First 50 of the 200 Fly!
I took it out like a champ and died like a beast, but I finished and felt pretty good about doing so, 15 years from the last time I competitively swam that event.
After our unorthodox spring break we were back to the grind for a short week before Easter weekend, meaning on Tuesday Clara had her weekly swim lesson. Jack seemed to have swim fever as I looked up from Meghan to see him climbing the fence. We headed out to the playground after that.
Next up, Easter in Richmond.
No comments:
Post a Comment