Ten points to the first person to comment or message me with the answer to where the post title comes from!
I didn't manage to get any pictures on July 4th, but I did take one on Thursday when Meghan had on a very festive outfit.
I didn't manage to get any pictures on July 4th, but I did take one on Thursday when Meghan had on a very festive outfit.
Today in our post-holiday haze we actually made it out of the house before lunch to go up to Lacy with the bikes. Things started out a little rocky but in the end everyone ended up riding and having a good time.
Meghan giving the tandem a try with Daddy.
All the while Clara is zipping along getting better by the minute.
Jack and Daddy on the tandem, Jack's doing all the work.
Meghan finally gets on her bike.
Clara gains confidence with everyone else on the track, and Mommy takes a turn on the tandem!
No comments:
Post a Comment