Annnnnnd we're back! It has been ridiculously long since I updated, so we'll simply jump back into catch-up. Once again I'm two seasons behind, but I refused to be lapped by myself! I will persevere.
We last left off in the backblog entering July with Clara's first swim meet. The weekend that followed is one of our family faves, the Fourth of July celebration.
Jack up and at 'em on this holiday morning, showing off his patriotic PJ's.
Heading over to the elementary school to walk in the annual Fourth of July parade around the block.
After the parade we enjoyed some Kona Ice.
Then a weekend adventure with Daddy to Umstead Park on Saturday afternoon.
Meghan curling up in the doll cradle.
Sunday morning we took a trip to Banbury park and played a little soccer in honor of the World Cup.
Meghan plays hide & seek.
Later that afternoon we were treated to our very own backyard show - Swinging & singing
"Let It Go"
Excerpt from "Hard Knock Life"
followed by hula hoop dancing.
Alright! My persistent checking is once again rewarded.
ReplyDelete