I'm glad to see everyone guessed correctly for the who's who pictures. Its kind of fun to set up similar pics and then compare. I'm actually surprised to see how big Jack is. He doesn't have the massively chubby legs that Clara did, but he looks as big in the belly. I can't wait to see his stats at his check-up next Monday!
This was the first weekend in awhile that we'd been home. We played a lot in the backyard. Jack watched Clara from his Bumbo seat. She was breaking in her new boots from Uncle Jack in Hawaii! Also Lula came over to draw on the patio with Clara.




We took a walk on Sunday morning enjoying a break in the heat and humidity, however short lived.

Jack also enjoyed some time chillin' either on our bed or in his crib. I was so happy to get the last picture because I have so few of him actually smiling. He always stops be-bopping and stares at the camera. I'd go so far as to say he looks a bit miffed in the second picture that I interrupted his chat with Allie.



This was the first weekend in awhile that we'd been home. We played a lot in the backyard. Jack watched Clara from his Bumbo seat. She was breaking in her new boots from Uncle Jack in Hawaii! Also Lula came over to draw on the patio with Clara.
We took a walk on Sunday morning enjoying a break in the heat and humidity, however short lived.
Jack also enjoyed some time chillin' either on our bed or in his crib. I was so happy to get the last picture because I have so few of him actually smiling. He always stops be-bopping and stares at the camera. I'd go so far as to say he looks a bit miffed in the second picture that I interrupted his chat with Allie.
Great job in capturing that cute smile on Jack's face! All the pics are really good.
ReplyDeleteOh by the way, Happy Anniversary Brec & Emily (one day late)!
was he sporting the uncw seahawks onesie?!
ReplyDeleteHeck yah Luc! I almost mentioned it in the post! Outfit courtesy of Lucy!
ReplyDeleteAnd Clara let him play with Ally?
ReplyDeleteJack is so cute! He looks so great...can't wait to get my hands on him!
ReplyDelete