Monday, August 10, 2009

A Week in SoBo

I meant to post this before now, but I got a little behind due to vacation! Here's the last installment of our previous gallivant.

After returning from Williamsburg, we spent the night in Richmond and traveled to South Boston, VA on Tuesday to spend the rest of the week (7/21 - 7/24) with Memo & Auges. To make it an extra special visit, "Aunt Betts" was there as well.

Here's a quick shot in Richmond of Clara wearing yet another wedding gown.


Memo's closet is a veritable playground for Clara with all of her shoes.


And Aunt Betts bought Clara some of her very own high heels.


Jack enjoyed lots of attention as well.




One of Memo's trademarks with babies is to get them to "say little words". Here Clara joined in the fun.




Sydney enjoyed a little cuddle time with Baby Georg.

4 comments:

  1. I think Clara is better at walking in heels than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo of Jack on his tummy looking up...that'll be on my office wall manana!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think nay nay with the big words/little words has gone crazy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Luc, it's critical to their development, that's why you three turned out so well! :)

    ReplyDelete