Friday, August 28, 2009

Jack is 4 months old!

My how time flies! Hard to believe that a mere 4 months ago Jack (or Jack Bo as we've been calling him) was born. He's getting so big and much more interesting. :) He's really blossomed into a little person this last month. He even discovered he had feet! No stats yet, we go to the pediatrician on Monday.

All dressed up and stuck in the Bumbo




Feetsies!


Sweet boy


Tummy time


Kicky kickerton


And for comparison's sake... 4 months old
All dressed up and stuck in the Bumbo!


Sheesh, look at those thighs! (Alas the rug looks so clean)


Can you believe she was ever this little?

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. How time flies, I can't believe he's 4 months already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the pic where Clara and Jack are "sharing" the Einstein, Clara's face looks like "move on over Jack, do you have to be in the picture?"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack really is precious, I just want to get my hands on him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Clara is climbing the changing table. Caleb does the same thing when I'm changing Adelina. Yet another reason they are meant to be :)
    And Jack...I love him. Can't wait to hear how big he is!

    ReplyDelete