Bath time continues to be an immense source of fun for the whole family. First there's getting undressed... look out for Swammee!Jack.

Clara really likes to get in and "help" me. Brec happened upon this scene, as I had no idea of its hilarity, and felt a picture was in order. Apparently Clara had already begun readying for her own bath.

What a silly goose!

Jack is unfazed.

Live action frivolities.
Ahh the post-bath laid back Jack at his finest. (This picture really reminds me of his Uncle whose baby pics, I'm determined to post for comparison shots one of these days).

And once again Lady Godiva flees the scene of her own bath.

Clara really likes to get in and "help" me. Brec happened upon this scene, as I had no idea of its hilarity, and felt a picture was in order. Apparently Clara had already begun readying for her own bath.
What a silly goose!
Jack is unfazed.
Live action frivolities.
Ahh the post-bath laid back Jack at his finest. (This picture really reminds me of his Uncle whose baby pics, I'm determined to post for comparison shots one of these days).
And once again Lady Godiva flees the scene of her own bath.
Clara's pic is "buttastic!"
ReplyDelete