I recorded this video at the end of January but think that its too funny not to share now. I've made it a part of my "Friday Flashback" series which may or may not be a one part series ;).
Let me set the stage... Clara is playing with two of her Little People figures whom she calls Uncle Jack and Dy. As you can see she was having some difficulty getting them to sit at the table.
Let me set the stage... Clara is playing with two of her Little People figures whom she calls Uncle Jack and Dy. As you can see she was having some difficulty getting them to sit at the table.
You'll be happy to know that she finally got them the way she wanted and even placed the bib there for spills and the water for them to drink. Clara, however, refused to pose with her masterpiece.
that is absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!! She gets soooo upset about Dy not sitting!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
ReplyDeleteOMG that is too funny!! I think that Caleb and Clara may need to attend an anger management class!
ReplyDelete