Here are some pictures of the birthing night and birthday morning of the newest member of the family - little Jack born at 1:23 am, 7 lbs, 15 oz, and 20 3/4 in.
Ready to head to the hospital, 39 weeks 5 days.
Back to my old friend the birthing ball, but with a new twist - its oblong!
LOVE HIM! Between you and Luce on Facebook, I'm pictorially satisfied. But keep them coming, anyway. He's lovely, and I can't wait to meet him in June! Congrats!
LOVE HIM! Between you and Luce on Facebook, I'm pictorially satisfied. But keep them coming, anyway. He's lovely, and I can't wait to meet him in June! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful! I'm such a sap, the breastfeeding picture made me cry. Crazy about the oblong birthing ball. Hope you can get some rest tonight.
ReplyDeleteHow do i see the facebook pics without being on facebook!?
ReplyDelete:)
Go Jack! Happy to hear the great news.
ReplyDeleteRandy