On Wednesday I was 39 weeks along and realize that this baby could come any day now. I'm not quite so naive as I was with Clara to think he/she will be 9 days late. Sorry no comparison pics, the last one we took with Clara was 38 weeks.
I've been holding my breath for the last week though because Clara's 2nd year wellness visit was rescheduled from last Thursday until today at 11, and I really wanted to be able to get her there. Well we made it, though it was not pretty. She apparently takes after her mother as a child in her dislike for doctors. She cried from the moment we walked back to the examination room until well after we'd arrived at Alison's house to visit with Kierstin. And this feat was only managed with pants and shoes off and her diaper only half fastened. The good news is that everything looks good and she's growing fine. She weighed 30 lbs, 3 oz, and was 35 in tall. No wonder I've been so tired carrying her around! Here she is posing with Sydney in a new birthday outfit from Nay-nay! My big girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment