Today I am officially full term which is both a relief and extremely scary that I'm so close to actually having this baby. I have been much more worried this time that the baby will come early whereas last time I was convinced I would carry Clara all the way 'til my scheduled induction date nine days after my due date of April 17th. Obviously Clara had different plans. So who knows, maybe this time the baby will be late.
Feel free to check out the polls concerning both the baby's arrival and its sex on the sidebar!
Below are the most recent belly shots. Top is this pregnancy 37 weeks; bottom is with Clara 36 weeks, 2 days.
Feel free to check out the polls concerning both the baby's arrival and its sex on the sidebar!
Below are the most recent belly shots. Top is this pregnancy 37 weeks; bottom is with Clara 36 weeks, 2 days.

you look smaller this time! :) and that's a compliment!
ReplyDelete