Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy Carson!

I survived labor and came through the other side with a beautiful baby boy. No name as yet but stay tuned for the big announcement. Vital stats include born at 1:23 am, 7 lbs, 15 oz, and 20 3/4 in long; slightly smaller than his big sister. Maybe because I had that many fewer ice cream refills this go round than last. :) Everyone seems to be doing well. The labor and delivery were pretty intense with the full story to be posted later, but the short version is that I was hooked up to pitocin at 10:45, and he was born by 1:30 so not a lot of time to ramp up to those transition contractions, but on the flip side not a lot of time to put up with transition contractions either. Stay tuned for pictures as we forgot our cord to connect camera to computer. :(

3 comments:

  1. Wohoooo!!!! Congrats and lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooooahhhh...The Cunkle is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its clara's first BUST! Its a boy!

    haha ;)

    ReplyDelete