While Brec, Meghan, & I relaxed in the hospital, Nay-nay & Pop-pop embarked on their own adventure with Clara & Jack - the NC State Fair!

Ice cream time!

Jack really liked the ducks.

Clara rode the carousel with Nay-nay. She was a little nervous about the horse going up and down, but then once she got used to it, she enjoyed it.

Petting zoo.

Nay-nay and Pop-pop managed to find the one healthy item of food at the fair - apples cored and skinned which the kids loved and promptly devoured.

Have these kids had fun or what?

Ice cream time!
Jack really liked the ducks.
Clara rode the carousel with Nay-nay. She was a little nervous about the horse going up and down, but then once she got used to it, she enjoyed it.
Petting zoo.
Nay-nay and Pop-pop managed to find the one healthy item of food at the fair - apples cored and skinned which the kids loved and promptly devoured.
Have these kids had fun or what?
They look so cute! I'm loving all the blogging. And your new header picture is my favorite....I just want to squeeze Clara! What a great big sister.
ReplyDelete