Monday, October 10, 2011

Back Home 2/End of August

After all the fun at Su-su & Gramby's house, it was tough returning home to the land of no-treats. Here are some of the goings-on during the second half of August.

I'm hiding, I'm hiding, and no one knows where... These days Jack is usually pretty visible around the house dragging a chair around turning on & off various light switches. Occasionally things go quiet, and I have to go hunt for him. It seems he really likes to hang out in the wardrobe.





As in the past, the hugey mama rock provides loads of entertainment.


Alligator choppers


1-2-3... Jump!


The kids like to pick up fallen clumps of pine tree needles on our walks. This particular one looked like some sort of hair piece, and Clara dubbed it her magic hair.


Last but not least, Clara's first day of preschool as a Moon!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy these quiet little posts....you really captured some precious childhood moments.

    ReplyDelete