Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Taking Us to the End of School

6/7 -  Weekend before school's out, Jack has fun playing with our neighbor Lucy in the backyard.


Sydney is ready to fetch.

6/8 - Meghan enjoys a little Sunday morning reading in bed.

Adventures at the creek with Daddy.



Followed by milkshakes.

Sunday dinner at Player's Retreat, waiting for the food to arrive.



6/10 - Dos Taquitos for lunch on Tuesday. Meghan looked so cute I wanted to snap a picture, but she spotted me and proceeded to show her displeasure at the idea.


Huffy-hufferton

Nice try, I see that smile.


And a grin at last. That little girl knows exactly what she's doing.

Thursday, June 12 - Clara's last day of first grade after two years with the wonderful Miss Shaw. We were all a little teary-eyed.

1 comment:

  1. I really love these kind of posts.......you really capture each kid's cuteness & individualism. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete