We had our own little Patriots day at our house last week. By Patriots day I do not mean the holiday celebrated in Massachusetts the Monday of the Boston Marathon; I mean Clara went into her closet and pulled out her Tom Brady jersey to wear to the park. She in fact selected her entire ensemble complete with purse. When this happened you better believe Jeekbo was then outfitted in his Teddy Bruschi jersey. We were sporting the love at our park. My only regret is not getting a picture of the kids together.


Game face

Push-ups!

Today we went over to Clara's friend Molly's for playgroup. Her house is always a favorite because of their bouncy house! The kids have a blast and today was no different. Even Jeekbo got a pretty good turn today. He seems much more stable and could handle it with the big girls going in & out.
Game face
Push-ups!
Today we went over to Clara's friend Molly's for playgroup. Her house is always a favorite because of their bouncy house! The kids have a blast and today was no different. Even Jeekbo got a pretty good turn today. He seems much more stable and could handle it with the big girls going in & out.
lol - you should put Jack's video on Youtube. He's a bouncing baby boy!
ReplyDeleteI love Clara's camera face! It didn't occur to me that the purse was Patriot colors - I'm glad I could add to the New England experience!
ReplyDeletelove the patriot's outfits
ReplyDeleteI want my, I want my, I want my C&J....tv.
ReplyDelete