Happy Mother's day to all the mothers young & old out there.
We had a really nice day today. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. We spent a lot of time outside, on a walk and at the park.
Jeekbo's walking has exploded within the last 2 weeks. He's on 2 feet 95% of the time now. Here's a video from this morning's action
It was a mother's day miracle that I got Clara to wear the dress that I actually wanted her to wear so that the kids were in matching outfits. It was apparently too much to ask to get both kids to look at the camera.


This is a continuation of an old series "Christmas with Dad & Christmas with Mom". I call this "Mother's day with Dad & Mother's day with Mom". Luckily in our version of the series there is no clear winner like there was in the Carrig family one. ;)


Out of the stroller for a bit o' off-roading: Clara turns the soccer field into her very own dance floor. Pop-pop would be proud.
Here's Clara pointing out a basketball hoop across the street. Basketball hoops have become a bit of an obsession. She knows by heart where each and every one is on our typical walk, and it has become a daily ritual to ask me if I can reach each and every one. She consoles me when I tell her that I can't because I can't jump that high and is ecstatic when there is one that is low enough so that I might reach it.

Relaxing in the stroller.

We had a really nice day today. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. We spent a lot of time outside, on a walk and at the park.
Jeekbo's walking has exploded within the last 2 weeks. He's on 2 feet 95% of the time now. Here's a video from this morning's action
It was a mother's day miracle that I got Clara to wear the dress that I actually wanted her to wear so that the kids were in matching outfits. It was apparently too much to ask to get both kids to look at the camera.
This is a continuation of an old series "Christmas with Dad & Christmas with Mom". I call this "Mother's day with Dad & Mother's day with Mom". Luckily in our version of the series there is no clear winner like there was in the Carrig family one. ;)
Out of the stroller for a bit o' off-roading: Clara turns the soccer field into her very own dance floor. Pop-pop would be proud.
Here's Clara pointing out a basketball hoop across the street. Basketball hoops have become a bit of an obsession. She knows by heart where each and every one is on our typical walk, and it has become a daily ritual to ask me if I can reach each and every one. She consoles me when I tell her that I can't because I can't jump that high and is ecstatic when there is one that is low enough so that I might reach it.
Relaxing in the stroller.
I don't know!!! I think Jack looks a little happier with Brec in the "Mother's Day with Dad"! Busted!!!!
ReplyDeleteomg! i had no idea you started a blog about the fam. how cute. i will definitely be tuning in now. when did clara get so big?! my god! sooo cute, em and brec!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the new banner pic. Jack is awesome with the walking. Loved seeing Clara pointing to the basketball hoop since I get to hear about it all the time ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm taking credit for Clara's obsession with basketball hoops. After all, I taught her to dunk (even if it was cinnamon grahams in milk!!) Ha ha. :>
ReplyDeleteVery nice post.
and so the tradition continues...haha
ReplyDelete