Saturday, May 15, 2010

Over the River and Through the Woods...

to (Great-)grandmother's house we go!

Brec was away last week in Boulder so we packed up and headed South Boston to visit with Memo & Augs. I'm not sure their house will ever be the same, but we all had a really nice time.

We took a trip to the playground at the church where Nay-nay & Pop-pop were married. The kids are playing on a wooden turtle.






Taking a break from going up the stairs


Showing off her new hairdo!


Made up by Memo!


Walking with Memo on the level ground.


Clara plays with chimes


This video is kind of crazy but it actually captures the spirit of Jack's outside adventures at Memo's. Memo and I were trying to corral him on the even ground but every chance he got, he would head down the hill at break neck speed.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pigtails. Clara looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now Nay Nay needs to get Jack some real shoes!

    ReplyDelete