Jack's afternoon snooze... its been a long road, but he's finally adjusted to one long afternoon nap.

Clara & Jack hanging out "nekkid" (To Clara: no clothes = "nekkid" and no undies regardless of clothes = "in the butt")

Jackbo is 11 months old... how did that happen?

A slightly bigger baby-burrito.

Today we were out back enjoying the gorgeous weather. Clara and I decided it was time for Jack's first wagon ride.

Later on Jack was exploring the picnic table.

He thinks its super-fun to climb up on it.


This picture is dedicated to Caleb Barnes. Jack investigates the hole for the umbrella with such focus that I'm reminded of Caleb.

Clara & Jack hanging out "nekkid" (To Clara: no clothes = "nekkid" and no undies regardless of clothes = "in the butt")
Jackbo is 11 months old... how did that happen?
A slightly bigger baby-burrito.
Today we were out back enjoying the gorgeous weather. Clara and I decided it was time for Jack's first wagon ride.
Later on Jack was exploring the picnic table.
He thinks its super-fun to climb up on it.
This picture is dedicated to Caleb Barnes. Jack investigates the hole for the umbrella with such focus that I'm reminded of Caleb.
Clara's hair looks so cute & nice & thick in the wagon pic. Jack certainly enjoys himself. So cute, both. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDelete