Look at Gramby's skills with the blocks.
Busted!
Saturday morning we went to breakfast at Big Ed's. Here is Clara in a post-pancake stupor.
Jack was excited to have his first taste of pancakes, and he loved them.
After our delicious breakfast we headed over to Marbles. Another first for Jackie boy. He had a great time exploring the crawl space, set aside for Marbles' littlest members.
I love this attraction, its so rare that fish tanks are on the level of little children and even more so that they can cosy up to one without fear of breaking anything. Jack sat mesmerized.
While Jack enjoyed his time in the baby area, Clara was all over...
driving a bus,
backing up a car,
organizing the stable,
creating masterpieces,
and collecting her wares.
Displaying her collection
After naptime we walked to the park. Clara and Gramby posed by the giant mushroom carved from an old tree stump.
Swingtime!
Family portrait!
Last but not least, the gift that keeps on giving with Clara using her entire body to make sure Jack can't touch the toy.
Love the pic of Jack by the fish tank...so cute!
ReplyDeleteCan't say I've been missing that singing duck, but I did have a big smile when I watched the video!
ReplyDeleteRemind me next time to take a pic of Sue. She takes all the pictures so she's never in them. She is there en voix, tho.