Various snapshots from a fabulous Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas!

See, we told you Santa was awesome!

Yeah I never doubted you.

Hmm, to Jack from Nay-nay


Helping me open Jack's presents. Clara was always ready to help.

Sweet polar fleece.

Chilling with Stink-a-Lu.


Opening her beautiful Cinderella doll from Nay-nay.
Opening his slippers from Memo!
Prosecco!

Pop-pop getting into the dress-ups.
.jpg)
Playing around in the new Super-Fort.



Relaxing by the fire, where else would I be?

Santa came to Su-Su & Gramby's too!

Checking out the presents with Su-su.
.jpg)
Christmas dinner, mmm delicious.


Last and very far from least, the Roast Beast!
.jpg)
Merry Christmas!
See, we told you Santa was awesome!
Yeah I never doubted you.
Hmm, to Jack from Nay-nay
Helping me open Jack's presents. Clara was always ready to help.
Sweet polar fleece.
Chilling with Stink-a-Lu.
Opening her beautiful Cinderella doll from Nay-nay.
Opening his slippers from Memo!
Prosecco!
Pop-pop getting into the dress-ups.
.jpg)
Playing around in the new Super-Fort.
Relaxing by the fire, where else would I be?
Santa came to Su-Su & Gramby's too!
Checking out the presents with Su-su.
.jpg)
Christmas dinner, mmm delicious.
Last and very far from least, the Roast Beast!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment