Before I get to the Thanksgiving holiday, here are some moments from the weeks (11/1 - 11/19) since the previous "weekly" wrap-up...
Jack continues to enjoy eating which has been a pleasant experience for me since Clara hated everything I gave her.

I love sweet potatoes!


Playing with his spoon post-green beans, check out the happy feet.
Sweetie pie

In the car some time ago Jack was fussing and Clara started to sing "Old King Cole". Immediately Jack turned his attention to her and began smiling. I point this out to her and said how great it was that she had made him happy. Now any time he's squawking, be it happy or sad, she breaks into "Old King Cole". Here it is finally recorded for posterity.
Clara continues to sing numbers from the Sound of Music. A little "Do Re Mi" whilst hanging out in Jackbo's room makes the afternoon brighter.
Finally having deemed Jack's tummy coordination steady enough for hard wood, I brought him into Clara's room to play. It was a whole new world for him. Here he is checking out the toy bins just waiting to be emptied.

Clara thought he might like some pear.

Princess Clara

Lulu and Clara have double princess fun.

Showing off their fancy footwear.

Jack continues to enjoy eating which has been a pleasant experience for me since Clara hated everything I gave her.
I love sweet potatoes!
Playing with his spoon post-green beans, check out the happy feet.
Sweetie pie
In the car some time ago Jack was fussing and Clara started to sing "Old King Cole". Immediately Jack turned his attention to her and began smiling. I point this out to her and said how great it was that she had made him happy. Now any time he's squawking, be it happy or sad, she breaks into "Old King Cole". Here it is finally recorded for posterity.
Clara continues to sing numbers from the Sound of Music. A little "Do Re Mi" whilst hanging out in Jackbo's room makes the afternoon brighter.
Finally having deemed Jack's tummy coordination steady enough for hard wood, I brought him into Clara's room to play. It was a whole new world for him. Here he is checking out the toy bins just waiting to be emptied.
Clara thought he might like some pear.
Princess Clara
Lulu and Clara have double princess fun.
Showing off their fancy footwear.
Oh man, were those some happy feet indeed!
ReplyDeleteLoved the happy feet! Love watching your beautiful babies grow!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Jack is a good eater. I thought Clara was too when she was little. Now their Dad, there was a picky eater. If it weren't for p&j's, pizza and steak the boy may have perished from starvation ;)
ReplyDelete