We had a busy weekend packed with brunch at our old neighbors new house, followed by a trip to the NC Farmer's market to get a Christmas tree. Clara was very excited about the whole process and couldn't wait to get home and decorate ours like the ones in all of the stories she's been reading.
Family picture at Rob & Monica's.

Jack all dressed-up for brunch.

Playing during the decorating.


Getting help from Daddy to "branch out" from her decorating range.

The finished product - I think its a beauty this year.

Oh! and Jack cut his first tooth on Saturday. My little boy's all growed up.
Family picture at Rob & Monica's.
Jack all dressed-up for brunch.
Playing during the decorating.
Getting help from Daddy to "branch out" from her decorating range.
The finished product - I think its a beauty this year.
Oh! and Jack cut his first tooth on Saturday. My little boy's all growed up.
Nice. Also, I like the new opening picture -- if you scroll down far enough there are the socks!
ReplyDeletenice post! i see Jack is watching football in one photo :)
ReplyDeletei got my first tooth too! hehehe
ReplyDelete