Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Week in Raleigh with Nay-nay

Over the past week and a half the blog has been quiet because we have been off adventuring. Now that we're back at home I'll try to recap all the fun things that have been going on while we were away...

First up: A Week in Raleigh with Nay-nay!

Pop-pop had to go back to work on Monday (7/13), but he graciously agreed to part with Nay-nay for the week so she could visit with us and cook lots of tasty meals. ;) Here are some snap shots from the week.

Monday we went shopping. One of the purchases was a new set of sheets for Clara. Here she is lounging in a pile of linens while I changed the sheets of her big-girl bed.


Tuesday we went to the library, and Clara wore her v. cute sailboat dress.


Jack had a fun time playing Pat-a-Cake with Nay-nay.


This image cracked me up, so I had to take a photo.


Wednesday we went to the pool. Our very own Lady Godiva ran off before I could get her changed into her swimsuit and decided to trike-ride through the living room.


Playing in the baby pool


Swimming with Mommy in the big pool! She'll be ready for swim team in no time.


Jack is getting stronger by the day thanks to some boppy tummy time.


Thursday we went into Chapel Hill and then out to lunch at the Med Deli. I think the dining experience scared Nay-nay off from dining out with the kids. It was a bit of a trainwreck. Meanwhile back at home and in a better mood, Jack speaks his mind.


After all our fun in Raleigh, Friday we packed our bags to head to the River!

Next up: A Weekend at the River

No comments:

Post a Comment