Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday with Nay-nay and Pop-pop

Nay-nay and Pop-pop arrived late last night to spend all day Sunday with us. They came bearing many gifts from Hawaii one of which, a super-cute suit for Clara from her Uncle Jack. The weather cooperated, and we spent most of the day outside.



Pop-pop cooled off in the pool with Clara after working hard in the yard all morning.


After not seeing Jack for a whole month, they couldn't believe how big he'd gotten.






Clara took time out from the pool to read to Jack,


break into Nay-nay's make-up kit,


and enjoy some Michael Jackson on the patio.


There's always time to snuggle.

3 comments:

  1. I like the line in the clara dancing movie where NayNay says, "Come on Clara, Video!" I'm not entirely sure what that means but it sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Pop Pop and Clara cooling off in the pool..and then the dancing video...very cute.

    And was that a laugh from Jack? or was he being like his Uncle Jack and letting one loose? :) Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's that good looking babe holding Jack?

    ReplyDelete