Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Girl Loves Her Shoes

Clara loves shoes... her own or anyone elses. Last week we got a package from Clara and Jack's great uncle Mike and great aunt Linda that couldn't have been more perfect.

Here is Clara showing off the new "cowberry" boots (aka rain boots that she thinks are cowboy boots).


And here are the super-cute ballet shoes that are her "princess shoes".


Here are some instances over the last month of Clara walking, at least a few steps, in other peoples shoes.

Daddy's tennis shoes.


Mommy's "cowberry" boots


She also likes to maximize by wearing 2 differents shoes. Here we are with one New Balance and one Dansko.


And after raiding Nay-nay's closet she found one dressy shoe and one slightly more casual.


And finally as I was typing this post I remembered that we had this video of her trying out Aubrey's shoes this past Christmas and decided it had to be included. I can't believe how much she's grown up in the past 6 months!


Like I said, the girl loves her shoes. This could spell trouble in the upcoming years. :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe the video...she looks like a totally different girl now! So grown up. And such a girl...loving the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. priceless - she has her Memo's fetish for shoes!

    ReplyDelete