Love the new title image! so cute.
The new title picture is beautiful! Jack is growing so fast....he looks so cute!
Great title pix. I need a bigger monitor!The comparison photo's are really neat. It's hard to remember so seeing them side by side like that is perfect. I know it took some effort to find just the right photo's.
The close up picture of Clara and Jack is precious. I feel like they're looking right at me with those big blue beautiful eyes.
Love the new title image! so cute.
ReplyDeleteThe new title picture is beautiful! Jack is growing so fast....he looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat title pix. I need a bigger monitor!
ReplyDeleteThe comparison photo's are really neat. It's hard to remember so seeing them side by side like that is perfect. I know it took some effort to find just the right photo's.
The close up picture of Clara and Jack is precious. I feel like they're looking right at me with those big blue beautiful eyes.
ReplyDelete