Monday, June 1, 2009

Clara-isms

Today in the car Clara said two cute things that I wanted to share...

On our way to Target I sometimes drive-thru at Chick-Fil-A to get a DDP (Diet Dr. Pepper to the layperson) from the fountain. Apparently I've done this more than a few times because today when I pulled into the line, Clara said, "Mommy, you want a Diet Dr. Pepper?"

The next came after our shopping at Target. I had loaded the kids into the car and climbed into the front seat. As I turned on the car, Clara said, "Its hot. Mommy, you want to turn on the ABC's?"

Here's a snap shot from Cinnamon toast this morning. I think she ate three or four pieces.



And then here's my two babies - one only slightly too big for the bouncy seat, can you guess who? :)


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...DDP. I don't think I've had one of those since MIT.

    ReplyDelete