Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One Week Old Already!

Wow, time flies. Jack is already one week old. We've been at home almost that long and are slowly getting back into a routine. Tomorrow we're losing Nay-nay :( and I'm not sure how we'll survive! She's been a blessing to have around for our ever-so-slightly rambunctious two year old and of course for snuggling with Jackie Boy.

Here are some pictures from the last several days.

Saturday

Clara was so proud to hold her baby brother Jack.


Jack seems to like the bouncy seat


Awake and alert


Being silly


Sunday

Clara and Mommy snuggling


Jack and Clara at 5 days old




Monday


Back asleep


Tuesday

Getting warm after his spit bath


Jack was actually awake for a good while this afternoon. Here are several shots of him chillin'.











1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable, I can't stand it!! I love the last picture of him in the bouncy seat...just like a mini-Brec :)
    I'm dying to meet him :(

    ReplyDelete