the picture of you, clara, and jack outside is the cutest picture i've ever seen :)
I have to agree with Lucy...that 1st pic is awesome. You look super poised and they are both so cute. I wanna come down and see him so bad!!!
I too agree with Lucy and Katie. The 1st picture of you, Clara and Jack brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift -- two precious children.
the picture of you, clara, and jack outside is the cutest picture i've ever seen :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with Lucy...that 1st pic is awesome. You look super poised and they are both so cute. I wanna come down and see him so bad!!!
ReplyDeleteI too agree with Lucy and Katie. The 1st picture of you, Clara and Jack brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift -- two precious children.
ReplyDelete