Tonight we took advantage of the excellent weather and lack of bugs by grilling steaks and eating outside on the deck. When I say "steaks" I should specify that these were Brec's dream cuts. He special ordered NY Strips at Whole Foods to be about 2" thick. He was like a little boy on Christmas morning while they were grilling. My only regret is not taking a picture. As it is we have a few pics of the kids enjoying the experience. Clara really had a blast sitting at her picnic table and kept saying that steak was her favorite. Jack enjoyed an early evening nap while we ate dinner, continuing to live up to his namesake "Laid-back Jack"!
Passed out from too much meat!
While Jack was in his bouncy seat, Clara didn't want him to have all the fun...
Jack cracks me up in the pink bouncy seat :)He's really starting to get some cute chubby cheeks!
ReplyDeleteAnd Clara and her bouncing...Caleb does the same thing and I'm always afraid he's gonna give himself whip-lash!