I always try to maximize Jack's haircuts, meaning that often before his hair has grown out to an all around shagginess, it's too long in the front, but a quick snip of his bangs buys us more time before we head back to Delshay. Goofing around after lunch outside on the picnic table, it's obviously time for a trim.
4/9 - I perform said haircuts prior to bath time so that Jack can hop right into the water after I'm finished and rinse the fallen hair off. This night, however, Meghan wanted to get involved, and as soon as Jack was done, she sat down in the seat and demanded her turn. I figured what the heck. And that's the story of how Meghan got her first haircut. It turned out quite nicely.
She was very happy to show it off from all angles. (And you can once again see Jack's eyebrows!)
Next morning the princess is ready for her laboratory experiment.
On Friday morning we met our friend Mary at Roanoke park. Jack dug a giant hole in the sandbox.
Mary and Meghan pose for a quick pic.
Meghan shows off some new tricks on trapeze with Clara giving her pushes.
No comments:
Post a Comment