Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pool Milestones & Purple Boots

As I continue to catch-up on the first part of our summer and work on my epic New York city post, I thought I'd take a break and post some of today's happenings. This summer we've spent quite a bit of our time at the pool, and it's very obvious to me how far Clara's swimming has come in a month or so. We joined some friends at their pool this afternoon. For the first time she jumped off of the diving board all by herself and swam to the side. She was so excited, and I am so proud!

Meghan and Jack had lots of fun swimming too and were tuckered out by the end of our trip.


This morning on our way out the door to the store, I paused a moment to snap a picture in front of our new flower garden. As always it took several iterations just to get everyone looking at the camera. The picture wouldn't be complete without Meghan holding her morning snack, a carrot. And check out her new rocking purple cowboy boots!



1 comment: