Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Meghan Is Nine Months Old!

Hard to believe that nine months ago I was in the hospital with this little bundle of joy.
 At the doctor's office today Meghan weighed in at 20 lbs, 3 oz, one more ounce than Jack and five shy of Clara at 9 months. She was 29 and one quarter inches long, besting the other two by a quarter of an inch.

Clara,

Jack,

and Meghan!

Stop, in the name of love.


I never really gave Jack and Clara this type of toy at this stage in their movement because they seemed entirely too dangerous. I thought surely they'd faceplant when the vehicle moved too far out in front of them. Meghan discovered them and has mastered them.


Today she made a new discovery, the kitchen drawers have stuff in them that can be thrown out.

I think she was mad there was not more stuff for her to throw out?

No comments:

Post a Comment