Monday, June 11, 2012

Meghan Is Mobile


As always posts are out of order, but that's how I keep you on your toes. You actually have to read what I say to find out when we are on the blog. :) 

As described in an upcoming post, after Clara's last day of preschool (which at this point, seems like a distant dream), we started off our summer V-K by traveling to Richmond for a long weekend. At this point Meghan had mastered sitting up by herself and was starting to move around simply by sitting and rolling. By Sunday morning though she made what appeared to be her first real "crawling move" (much like a football move determines whether or not a reception is complete). Next thing you know, Monday afternoon upon our arrival back in Raleigh, I plop her down next to the trampoline, come back, and this is how I'm greeted. 

Standing! and she couldn't be more proud.

Standard.

Here she is in action. Now she's really started moving with a purpose and crawling to different rooms to explore. 







No comments:

Post a Comment