Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Yesterday in the Park

I think it was the fourth of July, err.... not as such. I think it was the twenty-fourth of April just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Anyway, we were in fact at the park and on the greenway yesterday afternoon, and I thought I'd take a break from playing catch-up to post about our outings.

I caught this cute video of Jack jumping from stone to stone with a return trip on the balance beam. His arms are really working hard to keep him balanced. :)

Clara and her friend Janie playing orphans. Apparently the game is dictated by the garb, and those are "orphan" dresses.

Check out Meghan working the tripod! I tried her only a week or so ago, and she didn't last more than a second. She'll be sitting up before long.

Attack of the man-eating baby.

Big smiles as she attempts to rip my face off.

After leaving the park to which we had driven, I decided was too nice a day to not walk, so we headed out again. Meghan had been pretty fussy all day, so it was a good chance to have her nap in the Ergo. Later we determined the cause of the fussiness, a new tooth! Hopefully it will break through soon and bring back my happy baby.

Always time for some bench pictures, though lately Jack has been too fast for me to get them together. He says, "let's keep moving." I must say that a lot while off-roading. :)


And for a parting shot: today's bench picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment