FIVE YEARS OLD!

How did we get here? I'll show you...
Clara Jean Carson, born 4/15/2007 at 1:37 am; 8 lbs, 8 oz, 22 inches long.


2008: One,


2009: Two,


2010: Three,


2011: Four,


2012: Five!



(I know I have about 6 weeks+ of catching up to do, but I wanted to get something posted to commemorate Clara's B-day. As soon as the income taxes get filed, I'll be on top of it!)
How did we get here? I'll show you...
Clara Jean Carson, born 4/15/2007 at 1:37 am; 8 lbs, 8 oz, 22 inches long.

2008: One,


2009: Two,
2010: Three,
2011: Four,
2012: Five!
(I know I have about 6 weeks+ of catching up to do, but I wanted to get something posted to commemorate Clara's B-day. As soon as the income taxes get filed, I'll be on top of it!)
Wow! I can't believe Clara is 5. She's such a cutie.
ReplyDelete