The month of January saw Meghan coming into her own. She's really transitioned from a newborn to an infant.
After Christmas we broke out one of the family favorites... the Baby Einstein Gym or as we refer to it, the Einstein. It's been so fun to see our 3rd baby use it. Both Jack and Clara did their first back-to-front rolls on there at merely 3 months. Meghan hasn't quite gotten there yet, but she's showing signs that she won't be far behind.


Lately the last hour or so before Meghan goes to bed has been rough. One night while Jack & Clara were bathing, I was trying to by time. So I laid her on the changing table and proceeded to undress her. Frowns turned to smiles as Meghan loves to be naked. Here she is laughing for first time on film.
As the laughter is just beginning, the smiles are getting bigger & bigger. Of course the object of her smile... her big sister!

Fingers have been on the forefront of her interest and are never far from her mouth. I'm hoping that this will translate into thumb-sucking soon because I've grown weary of waking up to replace the pacifier.



Bright-eyed and bushy tailed!

Napping




Meghan has been exploring the water a bit more these days, particularly with her feet. I think it's because she is so big that she can feel the end of the tub with her feet and push off.

She also seems to have discovered her tongue and was displaying it that night in the tub.

Bathing is always a family affair in some way or another. Usually it's only Clara helping me, but on this particular night, Jack decided to join in the fun too.

Look at that head control.

And because of it, we've been able to use the Ergo sans newborn insert

and bust out the Bumbo!

How big's Meghan? So big. (In her purple outfit, courtesy of Nay-nay!)

After Christmas we broke out one of the family favorites... the Baby Einstein Gym or as we refer to it, the Einstein. It's been so fun to see our 3rd baby use it. Both Jack and Clara did their first back-to-front rolls on there at merely 3 months. Meghan hasn't quite gotten there yet, but she's showing signs that she won't be far behind.
Lately the last hour or so before Meghan goes to bed has been rough. One night while Jack & Clara were bathing, I was trying to by time. So I laid her on the changing table and proceeded to undress her. Frowns turned to smiles as Meghan loves to be naked. Here she is laughing for first time on film.
As the laughter is just beginning, the smiles are getting bigger & bigger. Of course the object of her smile... her big sister!
Fingers have been on the forefront of her interest and are never far from her mouth. I'm hoping that this will translate into thumb-sucking soon because I've grown weary of waking up to replace the pacifier.
Bright-eyed and bushy tailed!
Napping
Meghan has been exploring the water a bit more these days, particularly with her feet. I think it's because she is so big that she can feel the end of the tub with her feet and push off.
She also seems to have discovered her tongue and was displaying it that night in the tub.
Bathing is always a family affair in some way or another. Usually it's only Clara helping me, but on this particular night, Jack decided to join in the fun too.
Look at that head control.
And because of it, we've been able to use the Ergo sans newborn insert
and bust out the Bumbo!
How big's Meghan? So big. (In her purple outfit, courtesy of Nay-nay!)
No comments:
Post a Comment