This was taken our first night back from Richmond following the Christmas holidays. Brec opened the hall way door on his way to the bathroom to find this. The crazy thing was that we hadn't heard him at all. Sheesh!



Happy New Year! Jack takes a break from playing with dirt and "water buckets" (yes, that's how warm it was on New Year's Day) to smile at Mommy.

Water buckets
Suited up for the AFC Championship game!

Having fun on the couch with Mommy's phone one afternoon.

Silly faces.

Gramby & Su-su bought the kids Thing 1, Thing 2, & Thing 3 shirts from Universal Studios this December. Clara was excited to wear hers and of course insisted the everyone else follow suit. Here they are!


I know the video is dark, but the picture is not what's important. I think I came half way into Jack singing his ABC's.
Shufflin'
Various and sundry snugglings (apparently Sydney wasn't in the mood for lying around anymore).



Happy New Year! Jack takes a break from playing with dirt and "water buckets" (yes, that's how warm it was on New Year's Day) to smile at Mommy.
Water buckets
Suited up for the AFC Championship game!
Having fun on the couch with Mommy's phone one afternoon.
Silly faces.
Gramby & Su-su bought the kids Thing 1, Thing 2, & Thing 3 shirts from Universal Studios this December. Clara was excited to wear hers and of course insisted the everyone else follow suit. Here they are!
I know the video is dark, but the picture is not what's important. I think I came half way into Jack singing his ABC's.
Shufflin'
Various and sundry snugglings (apparently Sydney wasn't in the mood for lying around anymore).
I wish Clara and Lina could dance together!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics and video's. Thanks!
ReplyDelete