Monday, November 14, 2011

Meghan's Photo Shoot

Two weeks ago an old/new friend of mine generously offered her photo skills to take Meghan's newborn picture. Typically these kinds of photo shoots are done within the first 2 weeks of a baby's life. Meghan was 12 days old. At first I thought things were going to be disastrous b/c Meghan was awake, but it ended up being perfect. Katharine took some awake shots, Meghan got fussy, I fed her, she went to sleep, and then we got the sleeping shots.



Bright eyes!






Ready to eat!


Keeping her warm
















Look at all the little folds.


Pursed lips.


I think now, two weeks later, she's lost what little peach fuzz she had on top.








Did you see her nails? They were like Buttah.















She offered to take some of all three children, but I couldn't handle the thought of getting the other two ready for photos. She took some impromptu ones of Clara that turned out nicely. Jack, however, ran from the camera.



Cool shot of the little lamb from the mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment