Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Berenstain Bears Week at Grandma's

aka Clara & Jack spend a week with Nay-nay & Pop-pop!

One of the big highlights of the summer has been the week that Jack & Clara spent with Nay-nay & Pop-pop while Brec and I attended a wedding in Northern VA, followed by a week in Raleigh on our own. They had a great visit!

Backyard pool time!






Post-pool snacktime




Eating peaches with his shades on.


The week isn't complete w/o a visit to "Lucy's pool" aka Ridgetop.


Jumping off the steps at the shallow end


Jumping off the side




The boy won't nap, but he gets his rest where he can...

at a towel at the pool


or on the kitchen floor.


Why post this picture of Lucy's room you may ask?


'Cause there's a little Skeekbo hidden among the pillows!


Then to top off the week, everyone headed to Memo & Augs' house.

A trip to Memo's wouldn't be complete w/o a makeover.


Check out his new haircut.


Lunch out on the patio.


The other subjects of this picture may not approve, but I had to post it b/c I liked the way I looked. ;)


Jack & Augs lunching.


Back yard pool time at Memo's!


No comments:

Post a Comment