This Sunday marked the beginning of my third and final trimester, yikes!
In the beginning I was convinced the baby is girl based on how I was feeling compared to my pregnancies with Jack and Clara, but as I go along, now I've begun to doubt the "evidence" and have started thinking boy. Feel free to cast your vote in the poll on the side bar!
Here's a series of belly shots from Clara, Jack, and baby #3.



In the beginning I was convinced the baby is girl based on how I was feeling compared to my pregnancies with Jack and Clara, but as I go along, now I've begun to doubt the "evidence" and have started thinking boy. Feel free to cast your vote in the poll on the side bar!
Here's a series of belly shots from Clara, Jack, and baby #3.

I'm so torn! I feel like you are carrying more like you did with Clara...so I'm saying girl. Plus it gives me a bride for Levi ;)
ReplyDeleteYou look great!