Friday, April 16, 2010

Clara's 3rd Birthday

Thursday Clara turned 3 years old. I can't believe it! We had a really nice, fun-filled day.

First things first when Clara awoke, she went straight to her presents that were waiting for her at her seat. She wasted no time ripping them open.


Cheese, I'm 3!


With Daddy and Princess Tiana


We went out to Big Eds for a delicious pancake breakfast. When they found out it was Clara's birthday, the waitresses brought her a biscuit with jam and cream with a candle and sang Happy Birthday. Jack promptly burst into tears.


Next we went to Marbles! Clara loves to start the day off driving the bus.


Clara & Jack at the train table


Splashing at Marbles


Jeekbo loved the splash pools




After a fun morning there and playing out in the backyard, we came in for lunch and rest. Clara played a little dress-up with Syd while I got Jack to sleep. Sydney was a good sport.


After naptime we went to the "park with the little house" as Clara calls it.

Ahoy mateeys.


I'll have a happy meal...


The famed "little house"


No, I can't smile


I'm amazed at Clara's coordination, she learned to do this trick on Tuesday and was a little nervous at first. Coaxed by her friend's older sister she did it all by herself and picked up where she left off today.


Holding his cup!


Finally get a look at the camera


After a delicious dinner of "big pasta" it was cake time! Jeekers is ready and waiting


Finally a big birthday smile for Daddy Dukes.


Happy Birthday Clara!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Happy Birthday Clara! Love your hair...and Jack crying about the cake. Clara was so cute opening the presents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt like I was right there. Loved Jack's harmonizing! HBD3CJC!!!

    ReplyDelete