Wednesday, August 5, 2015

School's Out For Summer!

On to June!

Happy birthday to me! We spotted a raccoon one of the trees at the park after school.

Dinner out at Beaseley's to celebrate the big 3-7!

On Friday we celebrated Jack's completion of kindergarten at the Olds Kindergarten graduation ceremony!

Back out to eat on Saturday night at Chuck's. Jack boldly faces the sunny window equipped with Daddy's shades.

You can see the remnants of a butterfly on Meghan's face from having her face painted at a birthday party earlier in the day.

And Clara's vampire aesthetic.


Monday was the last day of kindergarten and second grade! Sounds cliche' I know but it's hard to believe the school year is over, seems like they just started! Jack seemed to be in a similar mood on this particular morning as he was on his birthday. He really did not want to smile.


Finally I called out to him, "you don't have to smile, just look at the camera," and this is what I got.


At pick-up time I went upstairs to snap a picture of Clara and her teacher Mrs. Lockhart.

Bring on first and third grade!

Next up, Richmond visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment