November passed by in a hurry and somehow in its haste left us without having taken many pictures or videos.
The weekend after Halloween we spent a lot of time outside. The weather was perfect. Jack and Daddy had a little fun with forward facing camera.
Relaxing in front of the Patriots game.
Meghan and I taking some selfies of our own.
Fun on the swings.
During our fall photo shoot I snapped a few pics with my phone. These are proof of how wonderful the resultant pictures from our Mason Dee session really are.
Meghan scouring the closet for some accessories when she should have been looking for clothes!
Meghan decided to join her big sister reading a Magic Tree House book, curled up under a blanket on the couch.
Jack exhibits trike riding skills successfully completing a lap around the dining room table, no small feat.
Meghan wanted her turn on top of the climbing rock at Isabella Canon park.
I still can't resist the occasional nap time picture, especially knowing that our days at this point are numbered.
One brisk morning Meghan helped me transplant our Japanese maple from a spot where it got lost in the shuffle to a place where it takes center stage. I love its new home!
Looks like a great spot for the maple. Fun post.
ReplyDelete