Tuesday, September 3, 2013

4-Day 4's & MMO

Today was Jack's first day back at preschool and Meghan's orientation to the Mother's Morning Out class she'll be in on Tuesday mornings. Of course we had to get the token first day pictures on the steps, but somehow the faces I captured were as goofy as could be.

Here I believe I had just told Jack to move his hand away from his mouth, so look what Meghan does.

Meghan decides she'd like that bag now.

Jack ever patient with Meghan yelling a full-on, Mine!

Sheesh, what a punk.

Jack's like, Whateves, I'm going to sit down now, and Meghan's thinking, Wait, what? We're sitting, and no one cares about the bag anymore?

Bag is forgotten, I'm sitting like my big brother.

And this is the result of me saying, Look at me and smile!

Jack's patented "look-away Cheese".

Not sure how they planned this look.

They're both onto me.

And we're done.

Jack had a great day with his new teacher; they met with only half the class for an hour. While he was occupied, I took Meghan over to her classroom to meet her teachers and classmates or "babies" as Meghan was calling them. She hasn't looked in the mirror lately. It should be interesting next week when she goes by herself the first time, but I think once she gets used to it, she'll really enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment