So just when I thought I was caught up... but being only a week behind is a tad better than being an entire season behind, right?
Clara came down with a virus early in the week and stayed home from school on Tuesday and again on Thursday. Tuesday she coughed pretty much all day long, seemed better enough to go to school Wednesday, but was so exhausted from it that Thursday was another day at home to catch up on rest. We actually met Brec at a local park near his work for a picnic lunch.
Clara came down with a virus early in the week and stayed home from school on Tuesday and again on Thursday. Tuesday she coughed pretty much all day long, seemed better enough to go to school Wednesday, but was so exhausted from it that Thursday was another day at home to catch up on rest. We actually met Brec at a local park near his work for a picnic lunch.
Later I ventured on a neighborhood walk with all three kids, desperate to get out of the house after several days of sickness and rain. Here the kids had fun fishing.
Friday afternoon nap for Meghan. I checked on her and thought the pose was so cute that I needed to snap a picture. Who knows how long these naps will last, I'm just thankful each day when there's one more.
Speaking of dropping a nap early, scrolling through older pictures revealed this one of Skeet Jeeks at the same age. What a sweet pie.
Friday night brought a special treat to Raleigh, Memo & Nay-nay breezed through for dinner "on their way" to So Bo. As they were packing up to leave, suddenly their anti-aging creams that they've been spending all that money on for all these years really kicked in on high gear!
Saturday morning silliness. Whenever we forget to take down the ladder, guess who finds her way to the top bunk? Perfect opportunity for a photo-op but who can managed to take a picture of three looking at the camera at the same time!
Aftermath of a Sunday morning blanket fort explosion.
Jack wasn't feeling well beginning Saturday afternoon, so on Sunday I took the girls for a walk and we hit the old, faithful "hugie Mama rock". I realized it had a been awhile since I'd snapped a picture of Clara on it.
Then once I saw the picture, it brought to mind an older one. Sure enough, almost two years to the day, clearly a warmer day in late winter, I found this one of Clara on the rock. Same crazy fashion sense two years later.
Fun with forward facing camera
One of the top bunk shots would make a nice masthead photo.....
ReplyDelete