The weekend before Thanksgiving Lucy came down to visit. She was anxious to meet her new niece since school had prohibited her from meeting her yet. As you can see, they hit it off. :)

Clara of course was excited to have Lucy visit. She got to play all kinds of fun games on Lucy's new iPhone and! is sporting her new shirt from Lucy as well.

And of course there's always time for some shufflin'!
Before we left for Richmond to celebrate Thanksgiving, Meghan had her one-month well visit. She weighed in at 11 lbs, 5 oz and measured 23 inches. She gained 2 lbs and 2 inches in just one month! At one month Jack was 10 lbs, 12 oz and 22 in, and Clara was 11 lbs, 11 oz and 22 1/2 in. Meghan is the tallest one at this age!
Here's Meghan enjoying time with her crib friends.

A seemingly uneventful video but I wanted to capture some of those baby noises and movements that disappear before you know it (*sob*).
And while I'm at it, you know I love a good comparison! ;)
Last but not least...
Clara of course was excited to have Lucy visit. She got to play all kinds of fun games on Lucy's new iPhone and! is sporting her new shirt from Lucy as well.
And of course there's always time for some shufflin'!
Before we left for Richmond to celebrate Thanksgiving, Meghan had her one-month well visit. She weighed in at 11 lbs, 5 oz and measured 23 inches. She gained 2 lbs and 2 inches in just one month! At one month Jack was 10 lbs, 12 oz and 22 in, and Clara was 11 lbs, 11 oz and 22 1/2 in. Meghan is the tallest one at this age!
Here's Meghan enjoying time with her crib friends.
A seemingly uneventful video but I wanted to capture some of those baby noises and movements that disappear before you know it (*sob*).
And while I'm at it, you know I love a good comparison! ;)
Last but not least...
No comments:
Post a Comment