It's hard to believe, but today was Clara's last day of preschool. I can't believe my baby has already completed one full year! It was a very exciting day b/c the students put on an end-of-the-year performance. Her group has been working on it for months, and the past several days Clara has been walking around the house declaring how excited she is for the "performance". I've been hearing bits and pieces about it, picking out key words like "China", "dragon", and "broom dance", but today it finally all made sense. Here are a few pictures and clips of the show.
Jack and I waiting patiently for things to start.

The broom partner dance
More dancing

The bow

The group as a Chinese dragon much like the ones seen in a Chinese New Year celebration.
All the parts of the dragon sleep except for Clara!

Kaia and Clara beaming after the show

Outside afterwards at the picnic, Clara and her favorite teacher, Ms. Lauren.

Jack and I waiting patiently for things to start.
The broom partner dance
More dancing
The bow
The group as a Chinese dragon much like the ones seen in a Chinese New Year celebration.
All the parts of the dragon sleep except for Clara!
Kaia and Clara beaming after the show
Outside afterwards at the picnic, Clara and her favorite teacher, Ms. Lauren.
So much talent!
ReplyDeleteDelightful.
ReplyDeleteLove it! Her outfit is the best!! And you look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteman she got some air on that jump! was she supposed to be out jumping or in the line?
ReplyDelete