Saturday, November 13, 2010

18 month checkup & bath time

Little Jeekers had his 18 month wellness visit Thursday. He is weighing in at a whopping 26 lbs, 4 oz and is 33 1/2 inches tall. Clara was only 24 lbs, 11 oz and 33 inches tall at 18 months.





Clara at the same age.



And now for tonight... (just to prove that I don't have to have a 1 month lagtime between actual events and resultant post)

Jeekers in his new dipe-dipe!


Fun in the tub before big sister climbs in and takes up all the space.


And Jeekbo out of the blue has learned to blow bubbles. I turned around, and there he was with his face in the water not drowning! I think Clara only learned this skill sometime last year. Way to go second child.


After bath time tonight it was "fun with hair styles". Clara thought Jack spikes were hilarious. Jack was too focused on brushing his teeth (his new favorite pastime) to smile for the camera.


2 comments: